Florida Drilling believes people and the environment are our most important assets---and their safety is our greatest responsibility. No job is so important that we cannot take the time to do it properly. It is our promise to provide safe and healthful working conditions for all employees while protecting the environment at all times, and without exception.
Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Policy
Florida Drilling ensures the soundness of its HSE practices by systematically:
1) Verifying the security of our working equipment
2) Conducting regular safety meetings for all personnel
3) Maintaining advanced first-aid and medical services on-site
4) Granting all company personnel the authority to suspend any operation that constitutes a hazard to the life and health of any person.
5) Granting all company personnel the authority to suspend any operation that constitutes a hazard to the environment or surrounding communities.
6) Reducing our impact on the environment through ‘smart drilling’ techniques that include pollution prevention through low-impact rigs, all-electric equipment, and site remediation procedures.
For more information regarding our HS&E policies, procedures, training, and performance please email us at HSE@fldrilling.com
A Leading Provider of
Water Resource Construction, Management, Drilling and Utilities Solutions
© Copyright 2018 Florida Design Drilling Corporation. All Rights Reserved.